Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Silly Song Saturday... Will You Be Celebrating?

Image credit: my own DVD.

Hey to my brothers and sisters in the VT fandom! Need something to spice up your weekend?

Well, I thought I'd introduce you to one of my own personal traditions that's coming up tomorrow... Silly Song Saturday! Why? Because it's the second Saturday in September! (Which just sounds kind of silly, doesn't it?) And it's the perfect day to sit down and watch all those Silly Song singalong collections I don't watch nearly enough!

Basically, I like to watch all the Silly Songs I know, from The Water Buffalo Song all the way down to the wonderfulness that is Perfect Puppy! It's easy to watch the episodes as they are, but I find it's really nice to just sit down and enjoy these timeless, charming, and funny songs on their own!

So, I'd love to get some more folks to join me in the silliness this weekend! Think we can make #SillySongSaturday a thing? Or even #SillySongSunday? Lettuce revel in the silliness this weekend as Veggie fans united! (Oops, where'd that veggie pun come from?)

And apologies I don't have the review up for Celery Night Fever yet... look for that coming soon!

GMUS&<3sUVM,
- Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment